Supplementation bridges the nutritional gap that the body is missing - we maintain the proper balance of #nutrients from #food and supplementation 🍇🥑🍓🍖🍠😋. The body cannot store vitamins, so we must replenish vitamins continually through our diet. Sometimes it is hard to do with our daily routine and eating habits, leading to vitamin deficiency can cause problems with our hair and skin.
Seven reasons why you need to take supplements:
- 𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑵𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒑 – Studies indicate that more than 90% of people do not fulfill their nutrient capacity. By taking supplements, the gap between the lack of nutrients shortens. This will improve the nutrient concentration of your #diet and ensure the correct amount of nutrients are tailored to #dietary needs.
- 𝑵𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑨𝒈𝒆 – Through age, malabsorption decreases as the body becomes incapable of breaking down and absorbing nutrients. The digestive enzymes required to break down food molecules naturally decline with age. Supplements such as probiotics can help restore this imbalance. Probiotics also help balance out the friendly bacteria in the digestive system.
- 𝑨𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒔 – Companies these days use pesticides and herbicides chemicals in food products. High levels of pesticides can be harmful and toxic to humans, leading to acute and chronic health effects. Ensuring vitamin levels are high and strong in the body helps fight the effects of harmful chemicals. Harmful #chemicals create free radicals that attack our #digestive and #immune system. Supplements like #antioxidants help fight those free #radicals.
- 𝑬𝒙𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑵𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 – During exercise, the body uses up energy and nutrients stored in the body. Taking dietary supplements can help improve strength and endurance, increase efficiency, and help achieve performance goals faster. Taking #protein powder is a speedy and straightforward way to get the required #calories instead of eating a big bowl of pasta and chicken.
- 𝑷𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝑬𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒔 – Junk food is everywhere! Advertising of Big Macs is everywhere, from television to one's Instagram news feed. It's hard to resist temptation. There is nothing wrong with eating junk food, but keep in mind this isn’t real food. It is processed food that lacks nutrients that our body needs to function and be healthy. While supplementation cannot replace a poor diet, it can help prevent the damage poor eating habits are causing.
- 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔 – With age also comes health complications. Vitamin supplements are used to prevent diseases, and certain vitamin supplements are linked to lowering blood levels and help prevent heart attacks. Taking regular supplements, getting frequent #exercise, and visiting the doctor now and then are essential for avoiding costly health issues.
- 𝑺𝒐𝒊𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 - Contemporary farming methods use fertilizers that slash the soil and rob the plants of essential nutrients. Over hundreds of years, fewer and less vital nutrients are making it into the bodies. A study conducted in a spam of 50 years by the British Food Journal found calcium declined 19%, Iron 22%, and potassium 14%. Vitamins A and C, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, magnesium, zinc, and copper were also dropped.
Shop at BXMBBeauty.ca for our supplements - 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 + 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 + 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 and 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡 + 𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭